- Job Code: ARK01
Job Title: License Compliance Manager
Experience: 4-8 Yrs.
Location: Noida & Mumbai
The role requires the individual to generate business via compliance initiatives. The role is predominately focused to address Compliances Issues with respect to usage of Corel’s Software, majorly CorelDraw, WinZip, etc. Support efforts of entire ecosystem i.e. Channel, distributors and Tele-Compliance teams.
- Drive Business Goals & meet target assigned.
- Compliment Sales Efforts from entire Channel & Tele-Compliance Teams.
- Identify Potential accounts and Segment to be worked upon.
- Provides timely, accurate and detailed forecasts and reports.
- Effectively leverages chosen Compliance processes, tools and methodologies in conjunction with internal & external teams.
- Job Code: ARK02
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Experience: 4-8 Yrs.
We are looking for a result driven, self motivated individual with experience in running end to end marketing campaigns for a leading packaged software company.
- Create Marketing Campaign to drive new/existing products
- Assist with marketing on other websites, product reviews, magazines, etc
- Develop new Enterprise EDMs and content
- Initiate and Drive interactive methods to keep existing base entertained and invested
- Conduct/organize webinars for new customers and resellers
- Better push on social media (Twitter, FB, LinkedIn, etc)
- Website revamp and maintenance
- Marketing Collateral
- Case studies
- Compliance documents eg. how product benefits with HIPAA and FIPS, etc
- Update ALL Product marketing documents
- Innovate on marketing material required @ Web Visitors, Sales Team
- Job Code: ARK03
Job Title: Sales manager / Regional Sales Manager
Experience: 5-10+ Yrs.
Location: Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Noida
The candidate will be primarily responsible for the development of new business from new and existing customer by engaging with prospective customers directly and through channel partners, the candidate will get exposure to channel management by managing existing channel partners as well as appointment new partners in respective territories and Industry segments for selling ANSYS simulation solution in the SMB segment.
- Oversee customer visits, contract negotiation, and direct/channel selling
- Take an active role in proposal recommendations.
- Detect and Provide input on new opportunities and pursue to closure.
- Actively develop and pursue competitive strategic activities.
- Remain current on industry events affecting primary customers and competition.
- Utilize creative problem-solving techniques and counseling methods in resolving issues with fairness, equity, and consistency.
- Prepare and make presentations to customers on products and company roadmap.
- Provide new product recommendations and market information.
- Enhance Customer intimacy and expand the customer base
- Maintain the highest ethical standards.
- Understand and live by ARK’s ethics and business conduct policies.
- 5-10+ years of Sales and Marketing experience in a technical field with SMB segment.
- Solid professional presentation and technical knowhow of SMB portfolio
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly customer focused with the ability to develop solid relationships at all levels within a matrix organization
- Ability to travel as needed within country and internationally.
Roles & Responsibilities
Developing New Clients and expanding the value business:
Developing/executing on specific client opportunities
Location by location opportunity mapping and active pipeline management
Tracking bids from submissions and closure
Have a process for lead generation
Have up-to-date collateral material – brochures, PPT presentations, technical literature
Supporting Existing Client Management
Overseeing the Customer Service activity
Developing new client opportunities
Dealing with client concerns
The successful candidate will have more than 5 years of progressive experience in sales, marketing and business development with a technical service or product organization and technical marketing. The successful candidate must be a seasoned Salesman who brings a “hands-on” approach and is known for getting things done.
Must have a strong track record and experience with one or more leading global Industries like Automobile, Aerospace, manufacturing, etc
- Background in sales management
- Demonstrated success in technical, solutions oriented sales
- Experience with sales methodologies dedicated to a wide range of customers from different industry segments.
- Experience managing effective utilization of CRM or related sales systems.
- Evidence of a “hands-on” leadership orientation in a work setting that is strongly performance oriented.
- Appropriate self-confidence and maturity, strong presentation and influencing skills, and the ability to communicate at all levels and across organizational lines.
- Professional polish and a drive to succeed and a “can do” mentality. Ambitions for, and capable of undertaking greater responsibility.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a result driven, team oriented environment.